Our best seller for good reason, this cool, refreshing peppermint scent energizes your mind and elevates your senses any time of year. A favorite among customers sensitive to synthetic perfumes, or those with allergies or respiratory problems, many of our returning customers have finally found a product that fills a room with the pleasant and invigorating scent of peppermint, without irritating respiratory sensitivities. Various studies confirm peppermint has mood elevating properties, making this all-natural scent a favorite for the workplace.
- Comprised of 100% natural ingredients.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc).
- Made with 100% natural peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint refill will usually last between 14-45 days, depending on the environment and warmer dial settings. Because natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
- Scent Fill® scented oil refills work with Glade®, Air Wick®, and other popular scented oil warmers. For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
- Refills developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Keeps rooms smelling crisp and clean.
- An allergy season favorite among customers.
- Common uses for this scent include energizing workplaces, and for deodorizing in bathrooms, senior living facilities, and childcare facilities.
- Product # FBK1
- Peppermint is known to ward off airborne viruses.
- Peppermint is commonly used during the cold season because it contains menthol, which can help relieve many respiratory problems, clear nasal congestion, and reduce the effects of nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis, cough, and even the common cold.
- Peppermint can help with nausea.
- The scent of peppermint is intolerable to insects and spiders and is often used as natural insect control. Peppermint is also commonly known to repel mice, rodents, and other pests.
- Peppermint is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote mental clarity, energy, alertness, and concentration, and reduce stress.
- Peppermint essential oil has long been used to balance the solar plexus chakra, or the third chakra.
Not compatible with Bath & Body Works® Wallflowers or Yankee Candle® ScentPlug™
This product is not manufactured or distributed S.C. Johnson, the distributor of Glade® Plugins®, or Reckitt Benkiser Inc., the distributor of Air Wick®. Scent Fill® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.
Allergen Statement: Scent Fill® adheres to the stringent European Commission Standard on known allergens. No Scent Fill ® products are created with known allergens from this list or otherwise. If, by chance, the EU commission added an ingredient to its known allergen list that is used in one or more Scent Fill ® product, we immediately modify our product to phase out that ingredient.
Scent Fill® adheres to the stringent California Proposition 65 standards, also called the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. Enacted in 1986, this Act is intended to help Californians make informed decisions about protecting themselves from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. All Scent Fill ® products EXCLUDE the over 950 ingredients, toxins, on the list.