Our best seller for good reason, this cool, refreshing peppermint scent can energize your mind and elevate your senses any time of year. A favorite among customers sensitive to synthetic perfumes, or those with allergies or respiratory problems, many of our returning customers have finally found a product that fills a room with the pleasant and invigorating scent of peppermint, without irritating respiratory sensitivities. Various studies confirm peppermint has mood elevating properties, making this all-natural scent a favorite for the workplace. In fact, researchers at the Wheeling Jesuit Institute in Wheeling, West Virginia, have found that peppermint can have a positive effect on perception, memory, and other cognitive functions.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for Standardization
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.).
- Made with 100% natural peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint refill will usually last between 14-45 days, depending on the environment and warmer dial settings. Because natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
If Peppermint is too strong for you, try our Eucalyptus Spearmint (spearmint is typically milder than peppermint, and the eucalyptus adds a fresh piney scent). Although it is not all natural it is free of artificial coloring or dyes.
- Why do our natural scents cost more? Natural Fragrance cost more than synthetic fragrance – A lot more - up to 9 times more than synthetic. Store bought Plug in refills contain up to 99.9% synthetic ingredients and solvents. Our Familiar Classic Scents do contain synthetic ingredients and are priced around $3 competitive with store-bought refills. Natural fragrance has a natural price tag.
- Can be used with Air Wick®, Glade®, renuzit®, and many other plug-in air freshener warmers.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Keeps rooms smelling crisp and clean.
- An allergy season favorite among customers.
- Common uses for this scent include energizing workplaces, and for deodorizing in bathrooms, senior living facilities, and childcare facilities.
- Product #213
- Peppermint is known to ward off airborne viruses.
- Peppermint is commonly used during the cold season because it contains menthol, which can help relieve many respiratory problems, clear nasal congestion, and reduce the effects of, asthma, bronchitis, cough, and even the common cold.
- Peppermint can help with nausea.
- The scent of peppermint is intolerable to insects and spiders and is often used as natural insect control. Peppermint is also commonly known to repel mice, rodents, and other pests.
- Peppermint is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote mental clarity, energy, alertness, and concentration, and reduce stress.
- Peppermint essential oil has long been used to balance the solar plexus chakra, or the third chakra.
Not compatible with Bath & Body Works® Wallflowers or Yankee Candle® ScentPlug™
This product is not manufactured or distributed S.C. Johnson, the distributor of Glade® Plugins®, or Reckitt Benkiser Inc., the distributor of Air Wick®. Scent Fill® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.