Enjoy the only 100% natural lavender plugin refill on the market. Even though the fragrance cost of this natural plug-in is 10x more than synthetic imitations, we have maintained a price point similar to that of premium synthetic blends available from well-known retailers. You will immediately notice the difference between the genuine Bulgarian lavender and store-bought synthetic scents. This superior lavender delivers fragrance comparable to that of lavender essential oil in an ionic diffuser. The full-bodied presence of this scent is well-suited for a large room, and works just as well in small rooms with your plug-in warmer set to a lower setting.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for Standardization
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.).
- Made with 100% natural Bulgarian lavender, grown at a low latitude, that boasts robust deep notes and fruity top notes.
- Lavender refill will usually last between 14-45 days, depending on the environment and warmer dial settings. Because natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
- Lavender's country of origin subject to change based on crop conditions.
- Why do our natural scents cost more? Natural Fragrance cost more than synthetic fragrance – A lot more - up to 9 times more than synthetic. Store bought Plug in refills contain up to 99.9% synthetic ingredients and solvents. Our Familiar Classic Scents do contain synthetic ingredients and are priced around $3 competitive with store-bought refills. Natural fragrance has a natural price tag.
- Can be used with Air Wick®, Glade®, renuzit®, and many other plug-in air freshener warmers.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #210
- Lavender has been used for ages to treat stress, headaches, and migraines.
- Lavender can help promote relaxation and increase peaceful sleep.
- Lavender has been shown to have a calming effect on pets.
- Lavender can help with nausea.
- Lavender is commonly used in aromatherapy to reduce anxiety and enhance calm.
- Lavender is a universal essential oil for all seven chakras, and commonly used to balance and heal the crown chakra, or the seventh chakra.
Not compatible with Bath & Body Works® Wallflowers or Yankee Candle® ScentPlug™
This product is not manufactured or distributed S.C. Johnson, the distributor of Glade® Plugins®, or Reckitt Benkiser Inc., the distributor of Air Wick®. Scent Fill® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.