Scent Fill Digital Marketing Manager
Scent Fill, an emerging, disruptive brand of best-in-class “plug-in” scented oils, including first-to-market 100% naturals, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital and retail marketing strategy. This position reports to the Founder.
Plug in scented oils are the largest category in air care dominated by few consumer product multinational brands. National brands have been selling scented oil refills the same way since the 90’s. Their products have a limited selection and are composed primarily of synthetic fragrance, solvents, and dyes. We believe national brands have ignored the outcry of consumers wanting natural, non-toxic options. This creates a large market ripe for disruption. Scent Fill has been operating for 5 years and has a compounded annual growth rate of over 700%. The company is financially sound, profitable, with undiluted equity.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Develop cohesive “on brand” messaging across omni channels, customer journey touchpoints, social media, industry trade shows, and retail points of sale with emphasis on marketing to millennial women.
- Minimum 3 years agency or consumer brand experience.
- Social media community management.
- Track record of social media, organic follower growth and engagement
- Content development.
- Influencer marketing.
- Familiarity with direct to consumer (DTC) marketing metrics and KPI’s.
- Retail consumer product experience.
- Native content / SEO.
- 4-year degree.
- Strong writing skills.
Training for the following will be provided:
Automated marketing flows for email and SMS
Email Marketing - Klaviyo
SMS Marketing - PostScript
Facebook ads manager
Base salary commensurate with experience.
Commission on sales revenue attributed to affiliate links, influencer marketing, and content creators.
Bonus plan tied to attaining KPI’s
Acquisition equity incentive plan
Potential or Profit-Sharing TBD
Send Resume to Info@scentfill.com Include Digital Marketing Manager in subject line.