100% Natural Glacier
An invigorating blend of winter citrus, frosted eucalyptus, and crushed mint is enhanced with a herbaceous bouquet of icy lavender and fir needle wrapped in white patchouli and snow-covered woods.
Notes of mint leaves, silver eucalyptus, icy winter lavender, cedar leaf, fir needle labdanum, white patchouli, and frosted woods.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for StandardizationIngredients in this scent are certified 100% plant-based, and do not contain any synthetic materials.No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.). Natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #334
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Scent Fill® or Air Wick® scented oil warmers. NOT compatible with Bath & Body Works Wallflower.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
100% Natural and Plant-Based
You may also like...
- EricaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWOW
This is my new fave for the winter. It’s a masculine, minty-eucalyptus scent and I can’t get enough. It’s subtle but powerful, perfect for neutralizing stinky shoes, animal odor and your man’s post-bathroom trips:)
- Mollye D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 days agoNot what I expected
It might be for others, but it’s just a very strong scent that to my nose does not smell that great.
- BrittanyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoClean & masculine
This is a nice, fresh masculine scent. Smells cologne without the fake chemicals. It's not overbearing & just strong enough. Definitely has a clean spicy smell. I get a hint of black pepper notes somewhere in there- which I love.
PS CAN YOU MAKE A COFFEE SCENT! that would be so good!
- Sherry P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGlacier
- Barbara G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA Happy Find
Was hoping this would be a good option for common areas like LR, family room, office and it is! Nice, natural fresh scent. We've added it to our rotation.