By popular demand, we are excited to introduce yet another premium product to our All Natural line. A little sweet, and a little spicy, Patchouli Spa is the first 100% Natural alternative to synthetic imitations on the plug in air freshener stage. While pure patchouli oil does not diffuse or evaporate correctly to be used in a plugin air freshener warmer, this exclusive and innovative blend harmonizes natural spicy clove leaf and cassia (cinnamon) essential oils, with zesty-sweet orange and lime peel essential oils, to perfectly mimic a superior, soft patchouli scent. Not just for hippies anymore, this clean, calming, comforting patchouli scent enhances any environment.
- This natural plug in refill should be used on a lower warmer dial setting due to the strong scent throw. We do not add synthetic ingredients to slow evaporation. You should experience ~12 days of continuous fragrance.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for Standardization.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.).
- Made with 100% Natural Clove Leaf, Cassia (Cinnamon), Lime, and Sweet Orange essential oil.
- Why do our natural scents cost more? Natural Fragrance cost more than synthetic fragrance – a lot more - up to 9 times more than synthetic. Store bought Plug in refills contain up to 99.9% synthetic ingredients and solvents. Our Familiar Classic Scents do contain synthetic ingredients and are priced around $3, competitive with store-bought refills. Natural fragrance has a natural price tag.
- Can be used with Air Wick®, Glade®, renuzit®, and many other plug-in air freshener warmers.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product 227
Not compatible with Bath & Body Works® Wallflowers or Yankee Candle® ScentPlug™
This product is not manufactured or distributed S.C. Johnson, the distributor of Glade® Plugins®, or Reckitt Benkiser Inc., the distributor of Air Wick®. Scent Fill® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.