Christmas in July
We took the familiar scent of warm, woody clove, stirred in a little earthly patchouli, sprinkled it with sparkly citrus, then wrapped it in sandalwood and put a bow on it. It’s not winter, it’s not summer, it’s Christmas in July! Unwrap some sugar and spice and everything nice with Scent Fill’s Christmas in July and celebrate all year long.
- Made with 100% natural essential oils and other natural ingredients.
- If you like the smell of Christmas, you'll love this air freshener.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #604
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Craig M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoChristmas scents all year long
Love the Christmas in July scent - just the right amount of pine and holiday smell to make it an all year favorite
- Vanessa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoawesome scent
i brought this based on the reviews & i'm glad i did/ i love the scent, it reminds me of the scent of a christmas tree with something else mixed in. a male would like this scent also.
- Tony V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect winter scent!
For years I have purchased the "Winter" wallflowers from bath and body works. This year I noticed that I was getting congested when running them. I started looking at the ingredients and decided to unplug them. The scentfill "Christmas in July" has a clean scent that covers a good portion of the area. I am also not congested! I have had it plugged in for a weeks on a low setting and couldn't be happier. I know that it is a better product and in my opinion worth the little bit of extra money.
- Kathy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRefreshing
- Dolores C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect Christmas Tree Smell
I love being in my kitchen and smelling the wonderful smell of a Christmas tree. Not overpowering or fake, it really brings the holidays home.