Imagine sipping fresh peach nectar while relaxing among the delicate white blossoms of fragrant jasmine shrubs, allowing the rich floral aroma to sweeten your senses and drip into your subconscious. Now imagine you could bottle that experience and release it into your own personal space. Scent Fill's Jasmine Nectar does just that. The aroma of jasmine has been used for years to improve mood, overcome stress, and balance hormones. The unique blend of soft jasmine and sweet peach creates a remarkable scent that pleasantly floats through the background. One of our longest-lasting scents, Jasmine Nectar will have your home or office smelling fresh and inviting for up to 90 days.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #324
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Andrea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIt’s so nice
I love everyone I got it makes my house smell so good and yes I will be ordering again I am so happy with my order and it came on time
- Mary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice fresh spring smell
I was pleasantly surprised by the Jasmine Nectar scent. Our house smells good for once, and even the kids like it! Slightly fruity, slightly floral, mostly just nice and fresh.
- William R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoFits Air Wick, works, smells good.
- TriciaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfume-y
I wanted to love this one. It starts out nice, but turns perfume-y. I tried to deal with it but Ultimately needed to unplug it later in the day. This was on the lowest setting, and I tried it closed.
- Corina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoPleasant but not strong
I like this one for areas like a living room or bedroom. I find it’s not potent enough for the bathroom or entryways