Our founder and staff's all-time favorite was perfected after 2 years of development. The intoxicating scent of an enchanted forest after an evening rain – that’s what we bottled. Fresh from the wet earth, and harvested from the bark of mature trees, we bring you Oakmoss. Its seductive musk and clean profile make you want to breathe in this sophisticated fragrance that only Mother Nature can provide. Very long-lasting in testing for up to 60 days, This blend will leave some residual gold oil in the bottle.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product # 603
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Ali D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoThis is my new favorite
It smells clean, green and elegant! Almost like expensive cologne. I want it in every room
- Brandy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayYes.
This scent is perfect. It’s very neutral but has great throw. Every time I walk into my house and smell it, it makes me happily.
- PatriciaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMasculine scent is lovely
This scent is perfect for my teen sons’ rooms. It’s not overwhelming, but is a nice and mellow, masculine scent. It keeps what used to be rank teen boys’ rooms smelling clean.
- Judy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOak moss refill
Love. I constantly get compliments and how good my foyer smells. Lasts a long time
- NancyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoEwww, David
This reminds me of the type of heavy men’s cologne that clings to your clothes for the rest of the day after a hug… but not in a good way. Was really hoping to like this but had to switch it out and put the cap back on after 2 days.SFScent Fill1 month ago
Hey David scents can be polarizing and personal - one person loves it, and another does not Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with personal preferences so we can find something you enjoy