Sweet & Earthy with a hint of spice, patchouli kicks back and leans adoringly into classic vanilla to create - you guessed it - Vanilla Patchouli. This soft, yet curious scent gently grabs your attention with the unique fusion of two familiar scents and subtly dances through your space, leaving any room a little bit brighter, and a little bit calmer. An unlikely duo, vanilla and patchouli will surprise you with the beauty of their interwoven dance.
- Long-lasting in consumer testing. Moderate scent throw. Excellent for bathroom and bedrooms.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #323
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Caitlin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWarm and comforting smell
The vanilla patchouli scented refill smells amazing. I have it plugged in my bedroom and every time I go in I savor the smell. I set the air wick on the lowest setting and it is still strong enough to smell in the entire room. I will definitely order this accent again.
- ChristinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoComparable to B&BW’s Comfort Vanilla
Smells identical to Bath & Body Works Comfort Vanilla & Patchouli. Soft & warm & just lovely :)
- Sherilan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoScent
Love the scent but can’t get it to fit in my plug. Do you sell them?SFScent Fill2 weeks ago
Hi Sherilin. We recommend our Scent Fill diffuser. We have them at scentfill.com for $1.95. Air Wick is also compatible and works well. You can find Air Wick scented oil warmers at most retailers and grocery stores and drug stores.
- Irene H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNope!
Not a good scent for me. 🙃
- Jena Dee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNew scent
New favorite. Wasn’t familiar patchouli but I love it.