100% Natural Palo Santo
Let this 100% Natural "holy wood" cleanse and uplift your space. Palo Santo, used by the Incas, indigenous people of the Andes, and Shamans for centuries, offers an earthy, woodsy, clean fragrance with notes of citrus delicately sprinkled in. Native to Central America, the Palo Santo tree is, in some places, considered sacred, and its wood and oil are used for energy cleansing, and spiritual purifying by traditional and modern acupuncturists and aromatherapy advocates. Although Palo Santo is trending in the fragrance world, this ancient tree has been revered for its unique properties and unmistakable scent profile for centuries. Now you can enjoy it too, without any weird chemicals, with Scent Fill's 100% Natural Palo Santo scented oil plug in refill.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for StandardizationIngredients in this scent are certified 100% plant-based, and do not contain any synthetic materials.No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.)
- This formula does NOT contain Palo Santo wood - Palo Santo is a protected tree and considered sacred in many areas and not available for harvesting. Palo Santo oil is not ideal for plug in diffusion and evaporation. Our perfumer has isolated fragrance constituents from other natural materials to recreate Palo Santo.
- 5 Reasons Scent Fill cost more than store-bought synthetic alternatives.
- Why air freshener wicks may turn brown…
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #501
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
100% Natural and Plant-Based
You may also like...
- Shaelyn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHome of a wood nymph
Scent Fill provides a quality, unique, and natural product that I am newly in love with!! The 100% Natural Palo Santo plug in smells SO amazing! Slightly sweet, woody, with a nice round warm-pine note to it. My home smells magical and the fragrance carries through multiple rooms without being too overpowering in the room it is plugged into. I currently use the adjustable airwick plug in on the second to lowest setting for fragrance strength (and these refills fit perfectly) and the whole house smells like a fairytale, beckoning daydreams of warm forest with magical creatures who bring joy and positivity. They say scent is closely tied to memory and I do not mind my guests thinking of me when they smell holy wood.
I've always loved they idea of using airwick in my home but the fragrances that airwick provides cause me to get migraines (this includes their EO line). However, I have always preferred natural scents/products despite my sensitivity so, I was constantly on the hunt for something 100% natural to fill an airwick plug in and preferably earthy scents. Scent Fill really came through with their scent options and i am extremely excited to try more. If you're looking to fill your home with a signature smell unique to you, you're best bet is to start looking to Scent Fill!
- Jerrilynn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat purchase.
I’m a massage therapist so I smell this all fat. The fake ones gave me a headache. These smell wonderful and I love that they are safe to breathe.
- JimmyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPowerful
This scent is amazing. Refreshing and relaxing! I appreciate how potent the oils are. I am hooked. Thanks again!
- AlexandraVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 days agoDoesn’t smell like Palo Santo to me
I tried to give this some time to maybe develop more but I couldn’t take the smell after half a day. It smelled like a dirty diaper. It made me nauseous and gave me a headache. Nothing woodsy about it. I’ll be returning for my tried and true Lavender.
- Chris N.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoNice and Refreshing
This is a very nice scent, really clean and natural . The smell gives me the feeling that I've just walked into a spa, I'm sitting in my robe and waiting for the massage therapist to walk out and call me in for my appointment. It smells like a blend of citrus and chamomile. The scent definitely wafts into other rooms in my home at the 3/8ths setting on my AirWick plug in. I think it's a good scent for a short time but personally, I'm not sure if I would like to smell it all the time. I am going to try other scents from the company that are a bit more masculine. I would classify this scent as a neutral scent for all homes.