100% Natural Palo Santo
Starter kit includes 2 100% Natural Palo Santo refills + diffuser. Let this 100% Natural "holy wood" cleanse and uplift your space. Palo Santo, used by the Incas, indigenous people of the Andes, and Shamans for centuries, offers an earthy, woodsy, clean fragrance with notes of citrus delicately sprinkled in. Native to Central America, the Palo Santo tree is, in some places, considered sacred, and its wood and oil are used for energy cleansing, and spiritual purifying by traditional and modern acupuncturists and aromatherapy advocates. Although Palo Santo is trending in the fragrance world, this ancient tree has been revered for its unique properties and unmistakable scent profile for centuries. Now you can enjoy it too, without any weird chemicals, with Scent Fill's 100% Natural Palo Santo scented oil plug in refill.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- 100% natural ingredients. Comprised only of aromatic natural raw materials as defined by ISO 9235:2013, published by the International Organization for StandardizationIngredients in this scent are certified 100% plant-based, and do not contain any synthetic materials.No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.)
- This formula does NOT contain Palo Santo wood - Palo Santo is a protected tree and considered sacred in many areas and not available for harvesting. Palo Santo oil is not ideal for plug in diffusion and evaporation. Our perfumer has isolated fragrance constituents from other natural materials to recreate Palo Santo.
- 5 Reasons Scent Fill cost more than store-bought synthetic alternatives.
- Why air freshener wicks may turn brown…
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #501
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend our Scent Fill® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
100% Natural and Plant-Based
You may also like...
- Lori L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoLori L
I have really enjoyed your scents, Palo Santo and we also have the Mahogany Teakwood, both are very pleasant and not overwhelming in fragrance. I am very happy that I found your company. I was using scent plug ins from a major retailer, and once I found out they had all kinds of added chemical, I dumped them. Thank you!