The timeless medley of sweet, luscious plum, and tangy, tart cranberry has long been a holiday staple in sauces, chutneys, relishes, compotes, and glazes. Now you can bring this one-of-a-kind scent into your home or office with our new Cranberry Plum plug-in refill. Although the name suggests this scent is "foody," it is surprisingly luscious and succulent without making your mouth water. The sweetness of the plum develops the tartness of the cranberry to create a perfectly rounded scent that will keep you coming back into the room just to smell it again.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- Juicy plum notes, supported by apricot and fig nectar, and accented by the sweet tang of cranberry notes.
- Longer lasting solution than aerosol air fresheners.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product # 311
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Mary C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThis has to be my Favorite for the spring season highly recommend it enjoy everyone
This has to be my Favorite for the spring season highly recommend it enjoy everyone
- rachel k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLight sweet citrus
This is a great springtime scent that is light and citrusy without being overwhelmingly sweet
- Caimen V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice smell
This is a pleasant smell and very fruity! I prefer more fresh or musky smells but still a very nice smell. The description of the smell was accurate!
- NicoleVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot fruity at all
I got this after reading the reviews and hearing people say it was a nice fruity holiday scent, what I received was not sweet or fruity smelling AT ALL. It was spicy and almost musky in scent, like it has sandalwood or something in it. We had to take it out and unplug it after two hours because it was irritating multiple people's throats. I was sad because I love the sweet fruity smells for the bathroom but this was peppery/woodsy/musky and did not smell anything like cranberry or plum.
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect in bathroom
I love this fragrance for my bathroom. Fruity fragrance is among my favorite scents and it it strong enough to overpower funky bathroom smells.