Wrap yourself in the nostalgic aroma of warm, clean sheets right out of the dryer. Starts off with the bright top notes of sun-dried linens that meet earthy green notes, lemon, orange, and white lilies. Finishes with woodsy cedar, vetiver base notes, and a touch of musk.
- Infused with 100% natural essential oils.
- No artificial color or dyes.
- Similar to Yankee candle clean cotton.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #318
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Jacqueline Ortiz T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIn love!
I am not one to leave reviews but with this product I’m absolutely pleased to do it. Because I want everyone to know how absolutely awesome these air fresheners are & how safe. I honestly don’t see myself ever using in any other plug-in freshener in my home again!
- Julie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLoving all my fragrances.
I actually use the dryer fresh scent in my laundry room. My front load washer is quite stinky and this fragrance keeps my laundry room smelling the way it is supposed to smell! My Scent Fill purchases have been great. Shipping is fast and they come in glass bottles. :)
- Audrey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat smell
Refreshing smell will always buy
- Rindy P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPlug ins
I got the dryer fresh, the linen, teakwood, and a Santo scent. They smelt really good when you took the tops off to smell them, but once I plugged them in, I couldn't smell any of them. I was not happy and gave them to my sister. She said the same thing I did and put them in the trash.....
- ciara l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFresh laundry
This one smells like laundry fresh from the dryer. It’s perfect for a closet or bathroom. My only real comment is your nose gets used to it so it might be good to rotate with another scent every couple of days.