FOUR bottles of our best seller - 100% Natural Peppermint,
AND a Glade®* scented oil warmer.
Our best seller for good reason, this cool, refreshing peppermint scent energizes your mind and elevates your senses any time of year. A favorite among customers sensitive to synthetic perfumes, or those with allergies or respiratory problems, many of our returning customers have finally found a product that fills a room with the pleasant and invigorating scent of peppermint, without irritating respiratory sensitivities. Various studies confirm peppermint has mood elevating properties, making this all-natural scent a favorite for the workplace. In fact, researchers at the Wheeling Jesuit Institute in Wheeling, West Virginia, have found that peppermint can have a positive effect on perception, memory, and other cognitive functions.
Want an Air Wick® warmer with your refills instead? Click here.
- FOUR 100% Natural Peppermint refills. Want more than four? Click here.
- ONE Glade® warmer.
- Comprised of 100% natural ingredients.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc).
- Made with 100% natural peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint refill will usually last between 14-45 days, depending on the environment and warmer dial settings. Because natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
- Keeps rooms smelling crisp and clean.
- An allergy season favorite among customers.
- Common uses for this scent include energizing workplaces, and for deodorizing in bathrooms, senior living facilities, and childcare facilities.
- Scent Fill® refills can be used with Air Wick®, Glade®, renuzit®, and many other plug-in air freshener warmers.
- Refills developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #K-8
- Peppermint is known to ward off airborne viruses.
- Peppermint is commonly used during the cold season because it contains menthol, which can help relieve many respiratory problems, clear nasal congestion, and reduce the effects of nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis, cough, and even the common cold.
- Peppermint can help with nausea.
- The scent of peppermint is intolerable to insects and spiders and is often used as natural insect control. Peppermint is also commonly known to repel mice, rodents, and other pests.
- Peppermint is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote mental clarity, energy, alertness, and concentration, and reduce stress.
- Peppermint essential oil has long been used to balance the solar plexus chakra, or the third chakra.
*Not authorized or endorsed by Glade®
Not compatible with Bath & Body Works® Wallflowers or Yankee Candle® ScentPlug™
This product is not manufactured or distributed S.C. Johnson, the distributor of Glade® Plugins®, or Reckitt Benkiser Inc., the distributor of Air Wick®. Scent Fill® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or illness.