Our best seller for good reason, this cool, refreshing peppermint scent energizes your mind and elevates your senses any time of year. A favorite among customers sensitive to synthetic perfumes, or those with allergies or respiratory problems, many of our returning customers have finally found a product that fills a room with the pleasant and invigorating scent of peppermint, without irritating respiratory sensitivities. Various studies confirm peppermint has mood elevating properties, making this all-natural scent a favorite for the workplace. In fact, researchers at the Wheeling Jesuit Institute in Wheeling, West Virginia, have found that peppermint can have a positive effect on perception, memory, and other cognitive functions.
- FOUR 100% Natural Peppermint refills. Want more than four? Click here.
- ONE Scent Fill® warmer.
- Comprised of 100% natural ingredients.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc).
- Made with 100% natural peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint refill will usually last between 14-45 days, depending on the environment and warmer dial settings. Because natural refills do not contain any ingredients to slow the evaporation rate, natural refills have a slightly higher evaporation rate than synthetic refills.
- Keeps rooms smelling crisp and clean.
- An allergy season favorite among customers.
- Common uses for this scent include energizing workplaces, and for deodorizing in bathrooms, senior living facilities, and childcare facilities.
- Scent Fill® scented oil refills work with Glade®, Air Wick®, and other popular scented oil warmers. For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
- Refills developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #K-8
- Peppermint is known to ward off airborne viruses.
- Peppermint is commonly used during the cold season because it contains menthol, which can help relieve many respiratory problems, clear nasal congestion, and reduce the effects of nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis, cough, and even the common cold.
- Peppermint can help with nausea.
- The scent of peppermint is intolerable to insects and spiders and is often used as natural insect control. Peppermint is also commonly known to repel mice, rodents, and other pests.
- Peppermint is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote mental clarity, energy, alertness, and concentration, and reduce stress.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
100% Natural and Plant-Based
You may also like...
- Donna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoNatural peppermint refills
Liked the scent, really refreshingWas this helpful?
- Audrey V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat product!
I love the peppermint scent fill. Always relaxes me and I get zero irritation like I used to get from synthetic air fresheners. Luv it.Was this helpful?
- jennifer l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat smell, quality products
The smell is great and the items are Hugh quality and look nice in my bathroom. Super wick shipment too.Was this helpful?
- Kim D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLove!!!
The peppermint is amazing!!!Was this helpful?
- Patricia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLove, love love this product!
I bought the peppermint oil, and I love the fact that it is all natural. The smell is great. I will definitely buy again.Was this helpful?