Alive with the timeless freshness of tender purple lilac blossoms, this beautiful bloom needs little introduction. Lilacs bloom only 3-4 weeks a year, and cannot be processed for their scent, making it an elusive fragrance. Fortunately, perfect proportions of rose, clove, and lemon oils synergize to create an authentic lilac scent, complete with a subtle hint of milky almond notes. Lilac lovers simply cannot go wrong with this classic scent.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.).
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product 320
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- JennieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSMELLS LIKE WALKING BY A LILAC BUSH
This is heaven! It smells exactly like a lilac bush! It's so perfect and strong enough that you can keep it on a low setting. Strong but not overpowering.
All in all, my go to scents are Bonfire, Cinnamon Apple, Pumpkin Pie, Lilac, Lavender and Peppermint Vanilla.
- Stephanie Van D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoNot much smell
While I like the smell, I literally have to smell it directly over the plug in. My house does not smell at all.
- Debbie C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months agoWeak frangrance
I loved smell of the scent but you could not smell it in my house at all when I plugged in.
- Maryellen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPure Magic!
I cannot get enough of this freshener. We have lilac bushes that bloom for a brief time in May, and this smells just like them. You will not be disappointed!
- Nichole S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove the scent!
Smells just like my lilac bush. My only complaint- they don’t last long enough! Even set on lowest setting, it’s nearly empty after just two weeks.