Alive with the timeless freshness of tender purple lilac blossoms, this beautiful bloom needs little introduction. Lilacs bloom only 3-4 weeks a year, and cannot be processed for their scent, making it an elusive fragrance. Fortunately, perfect proportions of rose, clove, and lemon oils synergize to create an authentic lilac scent, complete with a subtle hint of milky almond notes. Lilac lovers simply cannot go wrong with this classic scent.
- No artificial additives or enhancements (coloring, dyes, etc.).
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product 320
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Shelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI don't know what you mean by enter a title...
I like the fragrance and I'm not allergic to it.
- Christina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLilac is lovely
I bought this to use in my home office and it smells so lovely! I have to keep the door closed to keep the scent contained, otherwise it dissipates and becomes unnoticeable.
- Reinertson J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove my lilac!!!!
Don't ever stop making the lilac scented refills. I am very sensitive to smells and lilac is just about the only scent that doesn't make me ill. It took me along time and a lot of trial and error to find this product. I am very pleased with it. Thank you...
- Kathleen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLilac Blossoms
I love them. The lilac scent lasts for about 1 month. The delightful scent fills my house. It lasts longer than others I have used. Will try other scents soon.
- Lisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove
I love the smell of this product