Mahogany & Teak
Sensual. Sexy. Intoxicating. Underneath the sultry musk of deep woods and pine lingers a warm, soft scent you can almost feel. Unmistakably masculine, with a touch of freshness, Mahogany Teak is a fragrance that easily captivates the senses and enhances any environment.
🔒 Lock in your price for the year + save 5% when you subscribe.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product # 319
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Priscilla R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLux Signature Scent
This smells like something you would smell in an expensive hotel in NY. Mahogany Teakwood smells woodsy, masculine, and enchanting at the same time. I just moved into my new home a few months ago and this is my home’s new signature scent. I would definitely say that they last about 1-2 months depending on where I put them and what level I put the diffuser at.
- J W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat service and products
Bought a starter kit and the first one I opened was awesome. I put it in the bathroom, but could smell it from other rooms. I did have one leak a bit during shipment and I mentioned it in an email, and a few days later another showed up in the mail! Really appreciate that type service from this company! They really value their customers!
- ElliVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing masculine scent for larger spaces
Wow! I wanted something masculine for our garage, which we turned into our bar/workout room/man cave. I didn’t expect to smell much, but just wanted something not overly flowery to cover the lingering scents when we hang out there. I am so glad this is the scent I chose! Because of our decor, it gives the illusion that we must have a real whiskey barrel sitting behind our custom bar. It’s a very earthy, cologne-y type scent, but not so in your face or fake smelling. Even on the lowest setting, it quickly fills the entire garage. It definitely makes the area more inviting and cozy feeling, without my husband complaining that it’s too flowery.
- kristin r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoYear round favorite!
Very comforting and warm fragrance. Love this one in the living room area.
- Jackie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMahogany &Teak
I really love this scent! I will be purchasing more in the future!