ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer Air Freshener Refill for Malodor Removal fits Air Wick®
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Bonds with and neutralizes malodor molecules, rendering them permanently undetectable. Eliminates virtually 100% of malodor permanently.
Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance. Smoke formulations will have more fragrance.
Last 4-6 weeks.
- Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
- Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
- Realistic Expectations: Eliminates odor in real estate listings, danky teenagers' rooms, man caves, bathrooms, large public bathrooms with multiple units, moldy or musty rooms or basements, kitchen/garage with garbage cans
- Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
- Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
- Realistic Expectations: Eliminates odor in kennels and litter boxes.
- Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
- Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
- Realistic Expectations: Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room, large room or multiple units with moderate smoke odor. Does not eliminate heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor.
- Bonds with and neutralizes malodor molecules, rendering them permanently undetectable.
- Eliminates virtually 100% of malodor permanently.
- Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance. Smoke formulations will have more fragrance.Last 4-6 weeks.
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of themalodor molecules to form complexes thathave no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragranceingredients assist and complete theneutralization
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizesthe message of fresh, clean, and pure
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination.
Malodor PPM removal graph by brand Febreeze Oust Scentdiffuse
Competitor's Deodorizers -
Pet Safety Statement:
NOT For Topical Use on Pets
Because even some All Natural products are unsafe for our four-legged friends (take chocolate’s toxic effect on dogs, for example), we cannot make a blanket statement about pet safety and Scent Fill plug-ins. Even naturally occurring elements, like peppermint, which is known to keep away spiders and rodents, can be unpleasant for cats. Other naturally occurring elements, like lavender, can be soothing for both cats and dogs One thing is certain, Scent Fill brand plug-in refills do not contain harmful phthalates (they-lets). Please remember all products are not safe for ingestion or topical use.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Kim S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoI love the Clean Scent Deodorizer
I have been using the same scent for 2 years. It keeps our lake cabin smelling fresh and our 40 yr old home as well. I am on the monthly subscribe plan and replace them every 40-50 days.
- Maria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMalodor Removal scent is great to use with cats
We have 10 cats, and even with keeping everything clean, odors can still be a challenge.
The Malodor Removal scent is a great choice for household pet odors. I love that the ScentFill air deodorizer is also safe to use for our pets.
- Stevie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSmoke away
I prefer the other deodorizer scents, but this one definitely covered up any odors without being overwhelming. but The patchouli was a top note so know that if you’re not a patchouli fan. Awesome product
- Carrie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPeppermint
What a wonderful scent for the holiday season! 100% Natural!! Who could ask for more? Perfect. Love love love Scent Fill!
- Melissa McClellan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWorks great!
I bought the malodor removal and cleaning kits and they’ve worked great so far. They smell the strongest when you first plug them in and I liked both scents. I have cats so I put one next to the litter box and one near my front door so my apartment doesn’t smell like cats all the time. I’ve definitely noticed a difference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.