$4.75 - $4.75 $5.00
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Conventional Deodorizers -
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of the
malodor molecules to form complexes that
have no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragrance
ingredients assist and complete the
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizes
the message of fresh, clean, and pure
(NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
1. Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
2. Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
3. Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
4. Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
5. Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
6. Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes
Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes
Cat litter box? Yes.
Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes
Man Cave odor? Yes.
Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
Bathroom odor? Yes.
Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination
NOT For Topical use on pets
I've always had hypersensitivity when it comes to smells. I can leave these in all night long no headaches no nauseous feeling I am totally in love with these products. I am recommending to everybody that I know to purchase. In love with the scent.
I always order the fresh and clean air deodorizer refills every order. I especially like them for the bathroom my three boys share as well as houses the kitty litter box. It does an amazing job killing funky odors. The smell is very light, you almost don't notice it unless you are close to the plug. I really like the light scent as it doesn't smack you in the face when you enter the room, it just keeps the rooms smelling nice.
Great subtle scent that has removed the scent of dogs from our bedroom. They don’t overpower at all and the smell of two med- big short hairs is gone!
I have two lovely kitties, but unfortunately between their litter box and malfunctioning A/C, my house can carry a heavy yuck on occasion. These take my house from motel to 5 star hotel
I have six cats which means 7 litter boxes. No matter what type of litter I use or how many times I clean the boxes there's always an odor. These things have taken that odor almost entirely away. They're amazing. Highly recommend.