ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer Air Freshener Refill for Malodor Removal fits Air Wick®
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill®
Bonds with and neutralizes malodor molecules, rendering them permanently undetectable. Eliminates virtually 100% of malodor permanently.
Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance. Smoke formulations will have more fragrance.
Last 4-6 weeks.
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
(1) Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer
(1) Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer
- Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
- Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
Conventional Deodorizers -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of themalodor molecules to form complexes thathave no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragranceingredients assist and complete theneutralization
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizesthe message of fresh, clean, and pure
(NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
- Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
- Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes.
- Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes.
- Cat litter box? Yes.
- Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes.
- Man Cave odor? Yes.
- Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
- Bathroom odor? Yes.
- Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
- Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
- Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
- Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
- Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
- IIndependently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination.
- Malodor PPM removal graph by brand Febreeze Oust Scentdiffuse
Realistic Expectations -
Pet Safety Statement
NOT For Topical Use on Pets
Because even some All Natural products are unsafe for our four-legged friends (take chocolate’s toxic effect on dogs, for example), we cannot make a blanket statement about pet safety and Scent Fill plug-ins. Even naturally occurring elements, like peppermint, which is known to keep away spiders and rodents, can be unpleasant for cats. Other naturally occurring elements, like lavender, can be soothing for both cats and dogs One thing is certain, Scent Fill brand plug-in refills do not contain harmful phthalates (they-lets). Please remember all products are not safe for ingestion or topical use.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Maria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMalodor Removal scent is great to use with cats
We have 10 cats, and even with keeping everything clean, odors can still be a challenge.
The Malodor Removal scent is a great choice for household pet odors. I love that the ScentFill air deodorizer is also safe to use for our pets.Was this helpful?
- Stevie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSmoke away
I prefer the other deodorizer scents, but this one definitely covered up any odors without being overwhelming. but The patchouli was a top note so know that if you’re not a patchouli fan. Awesome productWas this helpful?
- Carrie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPeppermint
What a wonderful scent for the holiday season! 100% Natural!! Who could ask for more? Perfect. Love love love Scent Fill!Was this helpful?
- Melissa McClellan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWorks great!
I bought the malodor removal and cleaning kits and they’ve worked great so far. They smell the strongest when you first plug them in and I liked both scents. I have cats so I put one next to the litter box and one near my front door so my apartment doesn’t smell like cats all the time. I’ve definitely noticed a difference.Was this helpful?
- Chelsea F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCleaner Option Than Store Bought
Who doesn't love a good smelling home? I was always reluctant to use the store bought options due to their fake colors and dangerous side effects. They didn't smell all that great half the time and I would usually end up with a headache so I would unplug them from the wall.
Since I recently switched over to Scent Fill I don't have that issue any more. I ordered 4 different scents to start off and all were better than the store bought. So far they have not given me a headache. You can tell these scents are more natural just by using them. There are even some scents that copy the big box stores while still being more natural and for cheaper!
I will be a return customer and I am so glad that I made the switch to Scent Fill.Was this helpful?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.