$4.75 - $4.75 $5.00
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Conventional Deodorizers -
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of the
malodor molecules to form complexes that
have no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragrance
ingredients assist and complete the
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizes
the message of fresh, clean, and pure
(NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
1. Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
2. Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
3. Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
4. Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
5. Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
6. Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes
Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes
Cat litter box? Yes.
Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes
Man Cave odor? Yes.
Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
Bathroom odor? Yes.
Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination
NOT For Topical use on pets
Having multiple little boys use the same bathroom can make it a mess, and not so sweet smelling. The air deodorizer works great to neutralize odor in between cleanings.
I can’t stand artificial fragances since it triggers my migraines. This eliminates odors without harsh fragrances
Wonderful. I haven’t found a scent I don’t like
You can't even smell that these are plugged in, but I do feel like it smells better around the house. I have two dogs and this keeps the house smelling fresher.
I’m shocked by how well these work - with the name brand refills I would barely smell it unless I had it turned to max ( using the scent in ~2 weeks). With this (palo santo, pet odor neutralize) I not only can leave them on the lowest setting, I only need THREE plug ins to work in our 3600 sq ft house!