$4.75 - $4.75 $5.00
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Conventional Deodorizers -
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Six Product Scent Options (NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
1. Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
2. Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
3. Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
4. Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
5. Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
6. Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
Realistic expectations -
Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes
Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes
Cat litter box? Yes.
Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes
Man Cave odor? Yes.
Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
Bathroom odor? Yes.
Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination
NOT For Topical use on pets
The fragrance smells natural and is not overpowering. I love how fast this product was shipped!
I enjoy these products. I just wish delivery was a bit faster.
Works really well by the cats litter box!!!
We use this in our bathrooms and it can really help with odor esp. in one of our bathrooms with a diaper bin.
As with all scentfill I have bought the past few years, good quality. This one leaves a fresh clean air in room without any distinctive scents.