$4.50 - $4.50 $5.00
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Conventional Deodorizers -
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Six Product Scent Options (NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
1. Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
2. Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
3. Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
4. Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
5. Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
6. Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
Realistic expectations -
Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes
Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes
Cat litter box? Yes.
Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes
Man Cave odor? Yes.
Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
Bathroom odor? Yes.
Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination
NOT For Topical use on pets
Scentfill has THE BEST pug in refills I've ever found. The scents are not over welming and are very pleasent. And these refills don't just SCENT THE AIR, they actually CLEAR the air. I love love love Scentfill!
I needed a scent to remove the smell from my husband's cigarette smoke. I didn't want my house smelling like cigarette smoke, so I tried this one. This scent doesn't mask the smell. It truly removed it. No more lingering smells. I'm definitely buying again.
I love it when I find subtle smells that take care of deodorizing our rooms without being overwhelming! Buying this one again!
I have pets. Many pets. But you’d never know it if you walked into my house unless you tripped over one of them. That’s pretty much due to ScentDiffuse. These plug in refills really do eliminate odor, leaving behind a light, clean fragrance that doesn’t overwhelm - it just makes your house smell fresh. I clean regularly, but even a thorough cleaning doesn’t always guarantee an odor-free house when you have live-in beasties. ScentDiffuse takes care of that issue, so that as a pet owner, I don’t worry so much about visitors catching a whiff of something I’ve become noseblind to. As a matter of fact, the last person who came over remarked on how good my house smelled - so I bought him a ScentFill plug in to try. ScentDiffuse works. It doesn’t smell heavy. It doesn’t smell artificial. It just makes your house smell good.
I haven’t used it yet. I thought it came with a plug in and I only have 1 plug in at the moment. Was going to set this up, but now need to wait. I have high hopes for this product!