Fraser Fir Balsam Pine
Transform your home into a fir forest and infuse the air with pine needles. Although this scent is refreshing and festive in any season, it is a great compliment to your Christmas trimmings. Sweet Fraser Fir Balsam is a traditional pine scent with woodsy notes. Our blend combines sweet and earthy pine notes closer to the spring and summertime scent of fir and balsam pines, and fresh green grass with flourishing plant growth.
- Made with 100% natural essential oils.
- No artificial color or dyes.
- Enhance the ambiance of your artificial Christmas tree with a natural pine scent.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #217
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- JOCIE C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoScent fill plug ins
Love that it's all natural and I am not harming my family or animals and it smells so refreshing
- EricaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoYES- you need this.
This is amazing! Usually when you smell this scent in candle form it’s pungent and burns your nose but this is perfect!
- Janice R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it ! !
I first tried the Fraser fir Balsam pine furring the holidays. It smells so fresh and nice. I live in a log home in the Arizona mountains so I love pine. It blends well with citrus and peppermint. I enjoy it when people walk into my home and say “ it smells great in here,” I also have 2 dogs. 😂
- Blake R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBoth a holiday scent and all-year round freshness - Don't take my word - my guests (and housekeeper) always complement it
First off, I love the scent of pine trees, but it's hard to find candles, sachets, or essential oils that either have a realistic scent, not too strong but not too weak, and actually spread that scent throughout my room. I feel like I'm a goldilocks searching for what it just right for years now.
I first got into the pine scents using a basic glade plug in oil. It has a nice scent, but still had that fake, overpowering smell. With scentfill, it's an ideally present but subtle complement, and one that so many of my guests notice -
I usually stock up at Christmas because the scent is just my personal favorite. I have sampled almost all of the Scent Fill scents, and of course there are some that I am more attracted to than others, but just from a personal
I've forwarded the link to them from guests who ask more than 5 times this holiday season.
As for all the scents I've considered part of my personal rotation, my cleaning lady asks about whatever new scent I have plugged in when she comes and says they are the best she has smelled, and not like the big box store plug in scents she sees in other peoples homes. That's quite an endorsement too!
- Enid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFrasier
Love this scent! Frasier is a favorite and doesn't seem to be available anywhere else. I liked it so much, I sent it as a gift! Thanks Scent Fill!