Cool, crisp, and refreshing, this blend of peppermint, spearmint, and rosemary is as uplifting as it is relaxing. The piney, evergreen undertones of rosemary are lifted by complimentary peppermint and spearmint oils, creating a clean, aromatic fragrance perfect for bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room. This blend is strong enough for large rooms, but also well-suited for small spaces on the lower warmer setting. Common aromatherapy uses of a peppermint rosemary blend include enhancement of mental expansion, clarity, and insight. Our customers tell us that this scent reminds them of the signature scent at an Aveda spa or store.
- Rosemary is believed to reduce nervous tension and fatigue.
- No artificial color or dyes.
- Longer lasting solution than aerosol air fresheners.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product #211.
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Matthew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove this scent!
Fantastic, long lasting scent. Am a huge fan of all the ScentFill products. I also appreciate the large array of scents offered.
- Carolyn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThe minty Rosemary is so soothing all of my guest love it it sets the admisphere
My overall experience is wonderful must be a apart of my home enviroment. Once u try it you will continue to purchas.
- Anne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 days agoGood scent!
I like this one the best, but only because you do not have a straight rosemary scent. You usually combine it with other scents, but the clean scent of Rosemary is perfect for me.
- Stephanie Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFresh Scent
I am a fan of this combination. A clean, fresh scent I will keep in my rotation.
- deniseI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFavorite!
I love Scent Fill products but this scent is my absolute new fragrance.