This popular blend presents peaceful soft pine, with a hint of honey and mint, from the eucalyptus oil, wraps the fragrance in relaxing lavender, and finishes with clean, lemony citrus. Hints of vanilla add a sweetness that lingers throughout the scent, curiously making the lemon less prominent. Perfect for creating a romantic ambiance in your space, or for chilling out in a larger common area, Relax Blend's natural oils help you and your guests feel at home. A favorite among customers, many have said that they are instantly hooked, and that the fragrance of natural freshness fills the air.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Eucalyptus is said to have antiseptic, antibacterial, and decongestant properties.
- Eucalyptus is used to kill mold and cleanse air.
- Eucalyptus is found in several soaps, shampoos and conditioners, organic household cleaners, and even as a homeopathic vapor rub for colds.
- Lavender has been used for ages to treat stress, headaches, and relaxation.
- This formula does contain 2 ingredients on the California proposition 65 list.
- Myrcene - Natural Bay leaf extract from a natural food source
- Estragole - Natural Basil extract from a natural food source
For optimal performance of your Scent Fill® scented oil refill, we recommend Air Wick® scented oil warmers.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Jessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmells like Aveda!
It’s so nice to be able to put trust in a company and know you’re breathing in safe ingredients. This scent smells like Aveda too! It’s so inviting and I get compliments from everyone who visits 💛
- Deborah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love the fragrance. Hard to explain but fresh and relaxing
- Jaymee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat scent
Love the smell of relax blend . My sister gave me one to try and I ordered 5 more as soon as it was running low. It doesn’t amell like perfume or like something artificial (like
Other brands). It has not bothered anyone’s allergies in my home. It honestly almost smells like a nice spa but not in an obvious strong aromatherapy kind of way. It’s a really great spring and summer scent but neutral enough to use year round. I absolutely love it and get compliments all the time.
- Jenn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEliminates smoke and pet odor
My husband was skeptical when I first ordered the pet and smoke odor scent fills and we were both pleasantly surprised by how well they worked. He was the one who asked me to get refills before we run out!
- Bethany T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRelax Blend Plug In Refill
I absolutely LOVE this plug in! It is light and floral with a hint of eucalyptus. Cannot go wrong. My boyfriend comments on how good it smells every time he walks down the hall lol. He told me "whatever that is, keep it going". So I started my monthly subscription. I will always have Scent Fill refills on hand, the holiday blends are amazing as well.