Customizable ScentDiffuse™ Pet Odor Deodorizing Air Freshener Starter Kit Scent Fill Warmer
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor. Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance
Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
The ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizing Starter Kit choose 2 of the following:
Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer
Clean ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer
And (1) Scent Fill® Scented oil warmer
- Bonds with and neutralizes malodor molecules, rendering them permanently undetectable.
- Eliminates virtually 100% of malodor permanently.
- Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance. Smoke formulations will have more fragrance.
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of the malodor molecules to form complexes that have no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragrance ingredients assist and complete the neutralization
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizes the message of fresh, clean, and pure
- Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
- Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes.
- Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes.
- Cat litter box? Yes.
- Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes.
- Man Cave odor? Yes.
- Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
- Bathroom odor? Yes.
- Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
- Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
- Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
- Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
- Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
- IIndependently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination.
- Malodor PPM removal graph by brand Febreeze Oust Scentdiffuse
- Distract the user from underlying malodor (offensive odor) by "covering" with fragrance, while doing nothing to "clean" the air (by completely eliminating the malodor molecule).
- Most conventional deodorizers capture malodor molecules on a "shroud" below human detectable odor range. This is a temporary solution - when the malodor molecule is eventually broken again with friction or moisture, malodor is released again.
- Oil warmer sold separately. Price is each (Qty 1) Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers.
Realistic Expectations -
Competitor's Deodorizers -
Pet Safety Statement
NOT For Topical Use on Pets
Because even some All Natural products are unsafe for our four-legged friends (take chocolate’s toxic effect on dogs, for example), we cannot make a blanket statement about pet safety and Scent Fill plug-ins. Even naturally occurring elements, like peppermint, which is known to keep away spiders and rodents, can be unpleasant for cats. Other naturally occurring elements, like lavender, can be soothing for both cats and dogs One thing is certain, Scent Fill brand plug-in refills do not contain harmful phthalates (they-lets). Please remember all products are not safe for ingestion or topical use.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Hannah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoRecommend!
This is my first time getting the pet kit but I’m really happy! I normally get the other scents but I’ll keep purchasing this occasionally along with my normal purchases. See the pic for reference 🙂🙂Thanks!
- Kimberly I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good
Better than expected. At first the scent was seeming too strong when I had just connected it. Then as the day went by it spread through the room. I did lower it to the second Lil droplet it was on the furthest in the beginning. After that it was the perfect amount of scent that smelled like clean. Soapy smell. Smells nice.
- Y N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoTransformed
I purchased the Fresh Pet Deodorizer scent. I'm blown away on how good it works. I have it on the 2nd setting and there's was non existent litter smell within half hour. I'm satisfied so far. Will try different scents for my apartment.
- Marissa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEliminates pet odor, doesn’t just cover it up.
I’ve spent a lot of time looking for a product to eliminate pet odor and not just cover it up. Scent fill not only eliminates the pet odor in my bedroom but it also leaves my bedroom smelling clean and fresh. It was important to me to find a diffuser that wasn’t overpowering since I am using it in my bedroom. The pet scents are light and fresh, and they do not make me sneeze. The air in my room is odor free and now has a very clean feeling.
- Maria Klariza M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoNot sure if it works still or I got used to the scent
The first couple of weeks, I could really smell the scent! But now I’m not too sure.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.