$4.75 - $4.75 $5.00
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
Conventional Deodorizers -
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Six Product Scent Options (NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
1. Fresh ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This proprietary blend includes natural citrus oils that combine to create a light scent with lemon, bergamot, and other citrus notes.
2. Satin ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - This scent features a prominent eucalyptus note, making the overall scent mildly cool, clean, and soft, like satin fabric. This scent can best be described as light, soapy, and clean.
3. Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
4. Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
5. Fresh Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - This subtle fragrance releases soapy, floral notes with very mild, almost undetectable citrus undertones, while it cleans the ugly stuff from the air.
6. Clean Air ScentDiffuse™ Pet Deodorizer - Soft lemon, with bergamot and sage oils, gently scrub the air to reduce or eliminate the unwelcome pet smells in your area.
Realistic expectations -
Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes
Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes
Cat litter box? Yes.
Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes
Man Cave odor? Yes.
Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
Bathroom odor? Yes.
Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
Independently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination
NOT For Topical use on pets
I placed this near the cat litter box and not once did we smell any odors from the cat. It worked well and it’s a bonus that it is a natural product.
Didn’l last long even it’s in the lowest setting but overall it smells great and no funky odor in the bathroom.
I bought the malodor removal and cleaning kits and they’ve worked great so far. They smell the strongest when you first plug them in and I liked both scents. I have cats so I put one next to the litter box and one near my front door so my apartment doesn’t smell like cats all the time. I’ve definitely noticed a difference.
Who doesn't love a good smelling home? I was always reluctant to use the store bought options due to their fake colors and dangerous side effects. They didn't smell all that great half the time and I would usually end up with a headache so I would unplug them from the wall. Since I recently switched over to Scent Fill I don't have that issue any more. I ordered 4 different scents to start off and all were better than the store bought. So far they have not given me a headache. You can tell these scents are more natural just by using them. There are even some scents that copy the big box stores while still being more natural and for cheaper! I will be a return customer and I am so glad that I made the switch to Scent Fill.
The scent is pretty strong, even on lower setting, but I know it will lighten over time. I chose this scent to help with litter box odor, and it does work well for that. It is placed in a spare bedroom where the litter box is. I wouldn’t choose this scent for a living space as it is a very soapy/ detergent type fragrance. It is still a pleasant scent though when I enter that room!