Customizable ScentDiffuse™ Smoke Odor Deodorizing Air Freshener Starter Kit and Scent Fill® Warmer
Smoke Deodorizing Product Scent Options
(NOTE: ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizers are very mildly scented. Their primary function is to deodorize the air, rather than scent the air. You may not smell the Deodorizer in the air unless in close proximity.)
Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer - The most fragrant of all ScentDiffuse™ options, this product combats the strong, stale malodor from cigarette and other smoke. Natural orange peel, eucalyptus, green cardamom, and patchouli oils combine for a sweet, earthy, herbal fragrance.
Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer - Similar to its counterpart above, but this scent profile is slightly different with clean, powdery, bright, and slightly floral notes, reminiscent of orange blossoms.
*Smoke deodorizers tested effective for legal cannabis.
The ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizing Starter Kit 2 of the following
Smoke Away ScentDiffuse™ Deodorizer
Refresh ScentDifffuse™ Smoke Deodorizer
And (1) Scent Fill® Scented oil warmer
ScentDiffuse™ A new, long-lasting, always-on way to eliminate odor.
- Bonds with and neutralizes malodor molecules, rendering them permanently undetectable.
- Eliminates virtually 100% of malodor permanently.
- Subtle, clean scents, using minimal fragrance. Smoke formulations will have more fragrance.
ScentDiffuse™ by Scent Fill® -
Active Ingredient Neutralization:
The main molecule bonds with most of themalodor molecules to form complexes thathave no odor
Carefully selected, reactive fragranceingredients assist and complete theneutralization
Expertly crafted fragrance design optimizesthe message of fresh, clean, and pure
- Effective deodorizer? Yes; Miracle? Not quite.
- Eliminate odor in real estate listing - Yes.
- Kennel odor? No. Mitigate odor - Yes.
- Cat litter box? Yes.
- Danky teenagers' room odor? Yes.
- Man Cave odor? Yes.
- Kitchen/garage with garbage can odor? Yes, larger rooms may need more units.
- Bathroom odor? Yes.
- Large public bathroom odor? Yes, with multiple units. Must have standard 110v electrical outlets.
- Moldy or musty room or basement odor? Yes.
- Lessen/diminish smoke odor in a small/medium size room? Yes.
- Heavy indoor smoke (pack-a-day) odor? No.
- Large room with moderate smoke odor? Yes, with multiple units.
- IIndependently tested and outperformed Febreeze and Oust for malodor elimination.
- Malodor PPM removal graph by brand Febreeze Oust Scentdiffuse
- Distract the user from underlying malodor (offensive odor) by "covering" with fragrance, while doing nothing to "clean" the air (by completely eliminating the malodor molecule).
- Most conventional deodorizers capture malodor molecules on a "shroud" below human detectable odor range. This is a temporary solution - when the malodor molecule is eventually broken again with friction or moisture, malodor is released again.
- Oil warmer sold separately. Price is each (Qty 1) Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers.
Realistic Expectations -
Competitor's Deodorizers -
Pet Safety Statement
NOT For Topical Use on Pets
Because even some All Natural products are unsafe for our four-legged friends (take chocolate’s toxic effect on dogs, for example), we cannot make a blanket statement about pet safety and Scent Fill plug-ins. Even naturally occurring elements, like peppermint, which is known to keep away spiders and rodents, can be unpleasant for cats. Other naturally occurring elements, like lavender, can be soothing for both cats and dogs One thing is certain, Scent Fill brand plug-in refills do not contain harmful phthalates (they-lets). Please remember all products are not safe for ingestion or topical use.
No Harsh Chemicals
Family Owned & Operated in the USA
You may also like...
- Nancy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmoke smell
The first two days it did pretty good. I have to say I bought it hoping it would eliminate the cigarette smoke when it starts to come through the cracks of the door. I can barely smell the deodorizer now. I don’t think I’ll be buying it again. Im beginning to think there is nothing that will eliminate the smoke smell.
- MELISSA K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
I love the delivery system of the scent diffuse. The system works great. I liked One out of the 2 scents with the starter kit. Returning the 1 I didn't care for was seamless on the customer service was superb.
I look forward to continuing to use their products and I like knowing I'm using natural products instead of chemical filled
- Nancye B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOne is better than the other!
The "smoke away" scent smells more like a head-shop if you will. The "refresh" scent has more if a powdery fresh scent.SFScent Fill1 year agoThe ScenDiffuse smoke deodorizers are much stronger than general and pet versions of ScentDiffuse due to the strong sweet odor of smoke. You can try ScentDiffuse general deodorizer item 351 and 352 that are less noticeable, but not as effective against smoke. PLease reach out to customer service with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest air deodorizer
This has been a great discovery. It really does negate smoke smell in the air. I cant stand the smoke smell and with this product my home smells fresh and delicious.
- Tina Marie C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoIS a strong, fragrant deodorizer, but the fragrance is beer
I purchased this to use in my finished basement, which is quite large. We have the litter box in the basement as well (in a separate utility room with a door, so it's not too bad). I wanted that would not only combat the slight mustiness the basement and any potential cat smells but also provide a nice fragrance, which is why I went with the more fragrant smoke version of ScentDiffuse (vs. the pet version). I chose Refresh because I liked the idea of a clean, powdery scent. This does actually provide a distinct fragrance to the large room, so that's a plus. However, the fragrance it provides is neither clean nor powdery. It smells like stale beer -- as if I had spilled beer on the carpet and didn't properly clean it.SFScent Fill2 years agoThe smoke scent diffuse is much stronger than a pet and standard ScentDifffuse deodorizer. Smoke is strong and ScentDiffuse smoke away specifically designed to neutralize smoke odor (when combined). You are correct, by itself, it is much stronger than the other more subtle ScentDiffuse scents. The best evaluation is how it neutralizes smoke odor when combined in an area with smoke malodor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.